Tuesday 15 May 2007

Confusion!

We have the builders in at the moment. They have made an awful mess, and noise like you have never heard. I had to adjust my hearing aid several times this morning, and they don't look near to finishing any time soon! Mum's getting pretty excited at the thought of having a new kitchen. Me, well I don't care either way. What I can't figure out is where the other door's gone. There used to be two ways in, and now its bigger, and there's only one door. I was circling around for nearly ten minutes tonight, before I remembered. and that's not at all good for my psyche.

Dad reckons he could have had it all done by now, and it wouldn't have cost a penny. Mum reckons thats rubbish and said left to him we would have waited another 5 years. Me, I just want a nice corner to put my dinner bowl, and a cool place to lie in the Summer. Happy days.

No comments: